If you answered yes,
then coaching may be
what you need.
One of the most loving things you can do for someone is to hold them to their dreams and a higher standard of fulfillment.
Millions of people have become suddenly unemployed. Others are dissatisfied with their performance, work challenges, or have their sight on different career goals. For people close to or in retirement, this may be impetus to start an encore career. Whatever your situation, if you feel out of alignment with your purpose, work, expectations or dreams, it’s time for a reset.
If you’re a business owner or leader, a Business Coach can guide you in creating the new strategies and plans that will overcome setbacks and build for long-term growth, sustainability and success.
A Career Coach can support you in rising above your work challenges, eliminating issues in your performance, building stronger relationships, reaching the next level of responsibility, or pursuing new directions for greater fulfillment.
Modern Aging Business Coaching and Career Coaching Programs have worked with businesses and individual professionals worldwide. Our proprietary coaching approach has empowered organizations to successfully launch, turnaround and scale at all stages and sizes of growth and development, from entrepreneurial ventures up to Fortune 500 companies across consumer and business-to-business industries, non-profit and education.
Rejuvenate or Grow Your Business
What Your Business Will Gain
• Alignment with industry and market changes
• Clarity in goals, strategies and implementation
• Strategies to restore cash flow and profit margins
• A roadmap to reach the next level of success
• Launch plans for a new business, product or service
• Increased customer acquisition and retention
• Stronger leadership and influence
• Processes to hire the right people
• A positive culture with collaborative teamwork
You're A Right Fit If Your Business...
• Is undergoing meaningful change
• Needs strategic focus or fresh strategies
• Is ripe for turnaround, reinvention or growth
• Needs direction or support for a launch
• Is willing to try new approaches
• Has leaders ready to take action
• Wants an accountability partner
Reinvent or Rebuild Your Career
What You Can Gain
• A career direction with meaning and
• A plan to reach the next level in your career
• Improved motivation and performance
• Stronger leadership and influence
• Elimination of blocks that limit you
• Improved confidence and self-esteem
• Healthier working relationships
• Options and opportunities for retirement
You're A Right Fit If You...
• Want greater success and fulfillment
• Are ready to grow and achieve new goals
• Are open to moving out of your comfort zone
• Will take action and commit to results
• Can change your mindset and habits
• Want an accountability partner
Some Organizations We Worked With
Susan has insight. She has a kindness about her. She helps on many levels — mentally, spiritually, emotionally and brass tacks business acumen. I could not have done it without her. I’m so happy that Susan is on my team.
– Denise DeSimone, Author, Documentary Filmmaker, Business Owner
Meet Susan Rosenthal, Co-CEO, MBA, Certified Coach, CPCS
I believe that challenging times with significant events create opportunities for success and new beginnings in business and life. Choosing whom you will be and what your business stands for during eventful times is an important decision. Despite ongoing change and uncertainty, it’s time to dig deep inside and continue to dream big. You want your career or your business to be a meaningful and fulfilling expression and mark on the world.
How Did I Get Here?
I have acted like a coach since I was young. I was always a good listener; it came naturally to me. Fast forward about twenty years, I embarked on a career in business with an MBA in Marketing, Finance and International Management from Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University. I moved to NYC where I embarked on a corporate career in general management and marketing, working my way up the ladder at several international Fortune 500 companies. In each role, I found myself coaching bosses, peers, and direct reports to be more successful, improve their relationships, and make better decisions. My business acumen, adaptability and negotiation skills enabled me to lead businesses and teams on five continents. It was a fantastic journey until I burned out from the hours and travel. My health faltered and I left the corporate business world.
I then left New York for a different pace, and worked with mid- and small-sized companies in leadership roles including Vice-President of Marketing, Senior Vice-President of Strategy, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and finally CEO. From here, I entered the world of entrepreneurship. I launched multiple online and office businesses, partnered in a startup incubator, helped businesses raise capital, and become a business consultant and coach, executive coach and angel investor. Despite the many changes and shifts along the way, coaching was a constant.
As Co-CEO of Modern Aging, I enjoy combining my business leadership and coaching to support more people and organizations in realizing their dreams.
You Have Questions? We Have Answers.
What Clients Say
Fun Facts about me
• Ever since I can remember, I have been interested in wellness and healing. I enjoy sharing this knowledge with others.
• At 13 years old, I chose my career because I love people and exploring the world. I’m thrilled to have worked with businesses in 100 countries.
• Besides travel and people, my passions are nature, outdoor sports, films and art.
• I helped launch several business firsts in the U.S.: the first children’s toothbrush, the first online business banking platform, and the first mobile phone that offered Internet, video games and text messaging.
• I am especially proud to be on the boards of non-profits that fund schools and build health systems for impoverished communities in India, Asia, Africa and South America.