Licorice Root Tea 1LB (16Oz) 100% Certified Organic Licorice Root Cut and Sifted
- ORGANIC: WE packed these licorice roots in DOA (Department Of Agriculture) of Ohio certified facility. 100% certified organic cut and sifted roots by OEFFA bearing the USDA organic seal. These are the highest quality roots available that are farmed and packaged free from pesticides and herbicides. Packed and processed in U.S.A.
- LICORICE: The root of the licorice plant, known officially as the glycyrrhiza glabra, is used to brew tea, but can also be eaten or chewed plain for its many benefits
- A ROOT TEA: This cut licorice root makes a simple, healthy, caffeine free licorice tea with a natural sweetness; Simply use 1 tablespoon of licorice herb per cup of tea desired
- THE ANCIENT LICORICE PLANT: The licorice plant has been used for centuries as a natural remedy; Some say that licorice root can help with inflammation, upset stomachs, weight loss, and more!
- GUARANTEED QUALITY: All U.S. Wellness Naturals products come with a satisfaction guarantee; If you have any questions, our friendly customer service team in Cleveland, OH will get you back on track!